SCHOLARS SEARCH ACADEMY, Korpana
( Nursery to Std X An ISO 9001: 2015 English Medium Residential & Non-Residential)
Education has been described as the liberation of an individual’s inner powers, of the mind and the body. This hints at the development of mental and physical talent. This is possible only with adequate resources and dedicated staff encouraging children to blossom into excellent human beings. Excellence is the very essence of education. The ultimate objective is excellence in character, excellence in work and play, excellence in citizenship and excellence in culture.
SCHOLAR SEARCH ACADEMY, KORPANA contributes to the Education thousands of children from the remote areas of Korpana. While paying regard to the past, our eyes are firmly set to focus on the future. With the state-of-art amenities and highly qualified faculty, we aim to prepare our children for the future. They are encouraged to discover their potentials, and work towards a better tomorrow for them and consequently their communities.
S.S.A. is one of the most prestigious schools in KORPANA Tahsil, founded as a first English Medium Public School in 2005. Korpana Tahsil is remote, tribal, naxal affected and educationally backward area. It is a private institution recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra & run by the Search Foundation.
Life at SSA is a shared commitment to academic excellence, intellectual growth, art, athletics, and high standards of ethical awareness, sportsmanship, and community service. The school’s traditions and accessibility to a broad curriculum, add depth to each student’s life. The school upholds the founders’ commitment to excellence in all fields, with emphasis on service to society before self.
Being at the service of the whole country, S.S.A. accepts students from every caste, creed and community and strives to educate them in the high ideals of humanism and unselfish service of their fellow men and women. Hence the purpose of this school is not only to impart instruction but also to educate the whole society.
We have students of Tribal, farmer and landless labourers families from nearly 70 villages studying in Scholars Search Academy, Korpana.
SEARCH FOUNDATION run school Scholars Search Academy, Korpana is recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra. Initially, it was activated as a Pre-primary school with Nursery, KG-I & KG-II in 2005. (Pre-Primary Permission No.: Edu. /Pri. Sr. No./812/05 dt. 9th May 2005).
In 2006, it started a primary school from std I to VII. (Primary Permission No.: Naprasha-1706/ (114/2006)/Prashi-3, Department of School Education, Mantralaya, Mumbai –Dt. 16th May 2006)
In 2013, it started high school from std VIII to X. (Highschool Permission no. : Imasha. 2012/ (17/12)/Mashi 1, Department of School Education, Mantralay, Mumbai dt. 29 August 2012)
Now, School runs the classes from Nursery to Std X.
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified School
The school became an ISO certified in July 2011 for classes from Nursery to Std XII (Science) and its administration. It has helped to identify, standardize institutional document and its work system. The institute has undergone successful continuous assessment visit and recertification visits by an external auditor.
Renowned English Medium Residential School
The school was selected under the Renowned English Medium Residential School scheme of Tribal Development Department of Government of Maharashtra. The scheme was launched in 2009 for the education of tribal students from std I to XII.
In 2014, we were selected under this scheme by Tribal Development Department of Government of Maharashtra, Wide Permission no: Nanisha- 2014/ Pra.Kra. 19/Ka. 12, Mantralay, Mumbai-32, Dt. 10 June 2014. Since then we have been selected every year under this scheme.
Presently we have approximately 300 students from Chandrapur district taking education in our residential school.
THE SCHOOL LOCATION
The school’s building is located in its “GRAMPRABODHINI Campus” area of 10 acre land on Wani Road, Korpana, Tahsil: Korpana, District: Chandrapur. The highway touch School Campus area is very calm, peaceful & provided with advanced educational facilities suitable for educational, mental & physical development of a growing child. The school is 1km away from Korpana (Main town) & 1 to 20 km away from different villages.
To ensure that the school level education constantly matches the latest requirements of the changing world and includes the all-round personal development of students, including their social concerns, values and to become a globally recognized institution.
- To provide high-quality all-round training to children so as to develop their personality, broaden their vision, bring out their hidden talent & help them to fly in the limitless skies. To make them capable of gathering knowledge and becoming fit to hold eminent positions in the competitive advanced world of today.
- Help to promote a curious and innovative nature and to face changing technological and environmental challenges.
- To provide an environment which develops the intellectual, mental powers and physical growth
- To shape responsible, cultured and aware citizens.
- To develop self-confidence, sense of brotherhood and national pride.
- To build sound health and habits of cleanliness.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF SSA,Korpana
- Practical education for students’ physical, mental and intellectual developmental
- Audio-Visual aids, models and modern methodology of teaching
- T. and Vocational Education from the beginning.
- E-Learning / Virtual education
- Practice of Meditation, Yoga and Art of living.
- Sports and Co-curricular activities
- Modern teaching workshops for staff.
- Parent’s educational counselling.
- Parent’s feedback from home study survey.
- Importance to grandparents, culture and values
- Hostel Facilities
- Auditorium & Sports facility.
- Library, Computer lab and Science Labs
- Pure Drinking Water
- Educational tours & trips.
- Clean, Calm, peaceful and pleasant site
- School Bus Facility.
Wani Road, Tahsil, Korpana
Dist: Chandrapur – Maharashtra – India
Pin – 442916
Email ID: email@example.com
Call: +91 9049221585 / 9422180435
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
Thanks for visiting Search Foundation website and taking interest in our NGO. Our team is waiting to hear from you and is always available to answer any query you have.
Scholars Villa, Akaswani Road, Opp. LTV School, Near District Stadium, Civil Line, Chandrapur – 442401, Maharashtra – India
Call Us: +91 9422180435 / 9021695803 / 9422180432